WHO WE ARE
This website is owned and managed by Computer Hardware Design SIA (registration number 40003024829, legal address Dzelzavas street 120i, Riga, Latvia), called the Data Controller. We protect and take care of the privacy and protection of personal data of visitors of the website. We undertake to respect your right to lawful processing and protection of personal data as well as to comply with the applicable laws and regulations on the protection of personal data — Personal Data Protection Law, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other laws and regulations if such are applicable to data processing.
WHAT DATA WE MAY COLLECT
We collect, store and use the following personal data:
- Information about your computer (IP address, device model, screen size, internet browser);
- Your geographic location;
- Information you provide to apply for receiving newsletters;
- Information you provide to register;
- Any other information you wish to send to us.
HOW WE MAY USE THE COLLECTED DATA
We may use your personal data to:
- Provide the best possible visual and technical experience for your specific device model, screen size and internet browser;
- Remember your language choice;
- Remember your cookies settings;
- Send you newsletters or other marketing information which you have subscribed to;
- Reply to your information queries;
- Prevent or disclose fraud or other offences;
- Verify your identity for logging into the registered users section;
- Provide your data security.
We use short-term (Session) and long-term (Persistent) cookies. Session cookies allow us to track your actions during a single browsing session, but they do not remain on your device afterwards. Persistent cookies remain on your device between sessions. We use them to authenticate you and to remember your preferences.
We also use third party cookies for the purpose of ensuring secure and comfortable operation of the website, as well as for the purposes of generation of internal statistics, i.e. in order to find out more details about the visitor’s operations at the website and to analyse the visitors’ user experience.
To accept or reject the usage of cookies, please click here.
DISCLOSING YOUR DATA
Your information will not be disclosed to third parties except for cases where we will have received your explicitly stated consent or where the disclosure of information is requested in accordance with laws and regulations.
CORRECTION AND UPDATING YOUR DATA
In the event you wish to review, correct, update or otherwise change the information provided to us, or you wish to prohibit its management, please contact us.
SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
We seek to ensure the protection of your personal data, therefore, this website is protected by appropriate means designed for the protection of information beyond our control against loss, malicious use or modification. Although we apply security measures to protect confidential information and ensure appropriate security, we do not guarantee that the information transmitted over the internet is safe or that such transmissions will not be subject to delay, disturbance, interception or error.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES